The Eric Evans Memorial Trust continues to fund charities and individuals. Here are some of the activities we support.
- Action For Blind People
- Angel Canal Festival
- British Blind Sport
- The Foundation for Conductive Education
- Demand Design & Manufacture for Disability
- Happy Days
- Henshaws Society for Blind People
- Mepal Outdoor Centre
- National Deaf Children’s Society
- RoRo Sailing Project
- Enables people with disability to sail on specially designed boats.
- Providing sports and challenging pursuits to people with paralysis.
- Stubbers Adventure Centre
- The Nancy Oldfield Trust
- Providing a Centre for people with physical or mental disabilities, an opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities.
- UK Sports Association
In 2010 the Eric Evans Memorial Trust set up a Sports Charitable Appeal, designed to enable donors to spread their charitable giving between some great projects in a simple and cost-effective way.
We supported four great projects covering nine activities: